Chase Liquid Visa Card Review:
Where to buy a Chase Liquid Card
Stop into any Chase branch to open a Chase Liquid Card. You will receive a temporary Chase Liquid Card that you can start using right away. Your personalized card will have been ordered at account opening and will arrive in the mail within 7-10 days.
How to check the balance on a Chase Liquid Card
There are several convenient ways to check your Chase Liquid balance:
• Sign up for Account Alerts by email, text message, phone call, or iPhone push notification.
• Visit Chase.com, call 1-877-712-0088 or go to any Chase ATM or your nearest branch to obtain your balance.
• If you are enrolled in Chase Mobile and have signed up for text banking, you can also text “bal” to 24273 and we’ll send a text back with your available balance.
How to activate a Chase Liquid Card
To activate your card, call 1-800-225-5623 from the phone number you provided when you received your card or perform a PIN-based transaction at a merchant or Chase ATM.
Can you set up Direct Deposit on a Chase Liquid Card?
Log on to Chase Online, click on the Customer Center tab, and download the Direct Deposit form. Complete this form and give it to your employer’s payroll department to request Direct Deposit of your payroll check.
Where to buy a Chase Liquid Card Online
You must go into a Chase branch to open a Chase Liquid card. Find a branch near you.
Can you use a Chase Liquid Card to get cash from an ATM or cash back?
You can use your card at both Chase and non-Chase ATMs. Some ATMs may not have “prepaid” as an option when processing your transaction. If “prepaid” isn’t an option, select “checking” to complete your transaction with your Chase Liquid Card. Chase with charge a Non-Chase ATM fee; the non-Chase ATM owner may impose an additional fee.
You can get cash back at a checkout terminal during a PIN-based purchase if the merchant supports it. Just select “debit” or “ATM” at the register.
How to reload a Chase Liquid Card
There are 3 ways to load money:
1. Sign up for Direct Deposit of your paycheck, government benefit check, or tax refund.
2. Load checks using Chase QuickDeposit on your mobile device. You may also load cash or checks at any Chase DepositFriendly ATM or your nearest Chase branch.
3. Transfer money with Chase Online, Chase Mobile, or by phone from your other eligible Chase accounts
How to replace a lost or stolen Chase Liquid Card
If your card is lost, stolen, or damaged, call us immediately at 1-877-712-0088 or visit your nearest Chase branch to report. Your Chase Liquid Card comes with Zero liability protection, which means that you will not pay for any unauthorized transactions as long as they are reported promptly. Certain limitations apply.
Can you use a Chase Liquid Card to pay bills?
You can pay bills using your 16-digit Chase Liquid Card number at merchant sites that accept VISA debit cards.