The Darden Restaurant Group (NYSE: DRI) is the largest full-service dining restaurant group in the world. The franchises that Darden operate are The Olive Garden, The Capital Grille, Bahama Breeze, Red Lobster, and Seasons 54 Fresh Grill. Gift Cards to any of the Darden Franchises can be used interchangeably. For example if you buy a gift card to the Olive Garden it can also be used at Red Lobster or Seasons 54. This is one of the reasons why Darden Gift Cards are one of the most popular choices as gifts for holidays, birthdays, anniversaries, and more.
The Darden Restaurants was started by Bill Darden in 1968 when he opened up the first Red Lobster. The chain was successful and eventually purchased by General Mills. Bill Darden was promoted to the president and with the new funding expansion was limitless. The first Olive Garden concept was started in 1982 and applied the same successful principles of Red Lobster to Italian cuisine. Darden Restaurants eventually broke off from General Mills in 1995 and has since seen record amounts of growth through it’s different franchises.
Darden Restaurant gift cards make a great gift because of the choice to all of the different styles of food.
- The Capital Grille serves luxury steaks & seafood in a fine dining atmosphere
- Bahama Breeze serves island inspired cuisine in a fun environment with live entertainment.
- The Olive Garden serves Italian food with unlimited salad and bread sticks
- Red Lobster is known for its fresh seafood in a casual environment
- Seasons 52 Fresh Grill has seasonally inspired dishes and an extensive wine list
- Longhorn Steakhouse is authentic flavor and fun from the West with big portions in steaks, seafood, and ribs
Check your Darden Gift Card Balance
Online: Darden Gift Card site
Phone: (877) 500-9706