Last year 80 billion dollars worth of gift cards were sold, with 8 Billion Dollars worth NEVER BEING USED! Imagine that random gift card that’s currently hidden under the couch, between the seats of your car, or under the living room rug. It is a wondrous feeling to find a gift card that you didn’t know you had and now Gift Card Rescue is giving you a chance to use some creativity and show us where you’d find yours!
How to Enter, Rules, & Winning
- All you have to do is take a picture of a gift card in a random place that it might be found and submit it with a headline to us via Twitter. (You don’t have to actually find the gift card there)
- The staff here at Gift Card Rescue will review the entries for each week and post the top five every Friday on our blog starting the 25th of September.
- The Contest ends on December 21st (the first day of Winter).
- We will be awarding two prize Gift Cards one for the most creative and one for the most original. So good luck and get those camera’s clicking.
- If you do not have access to a digital camera and would rather mail us your photograph submissions to
Gift Card Rescue: Twitter Promotion
PO Box 2235
Ellicott City, MD 21041
Good luck to all entries from Ben Hebert @ Gift Card Rescue the premier choice in gift card exchanges, sales, and trades. Also, we just got active on Facebook, so if you’re on the social networking site become a fan of Gift Card Rescue