Wondering how to check the balance of that Home Depot Gift Card you haven’t used in a while? Here is all you need to know regarding a Home Depot Gift Card:
Home Depot offers a feature that is unique and enticing to all buyers. Home Depot gift cards NEVER expire and NEVER charge service fees.
They are available in amounts from $10 to $500 as well as different styles for birthdays and holidays. Personalized messages are also available. You will have an option similar to this:
You may check the balance two ways.
- Call the Customer Care Center at 1-800-430-3376
- Visit the Home Depot site (which is much easier and quicker) and have gift card number and pin ready. You will also be required to decipher one of those Captcha’s that we all know and love.
Home Depot provides a corporate bulk card program where they will ship your bulk order for free. You can order by phone, fax, email, or snail mail. For more information contact 1-800-918-3631 or visit the site.
More Home Depot Gift Card Facts:
- Only available for purchase in the US
- Gift Cards qualify for free ground shipping
- Redeemable online and in-store
- E-Gift Cards are available: Plastic Gift Cards are sent to recipients via mail. eGift Cards are sent via e-mail and can be printed out and used hours after they’re purchased. Both plastic and eGift Cards have no fees or expiration dates. They are redeemable in stores and online.
Looking To Score Home Depot Gift Cards at a Discount?
Visit GiftCardRescue.com where gift cards are available at discounted rates daily.