Tag: buy gift cards (Page 1 of 2)
Many businesses have recently been reporting that majority of their employees say they would rather receive gift cards as a reward for their efforts than any other incentive, even cash! Arguments might be plenty that gift cards aren’t personal enough, however, one can’t argue about the fact that they are more appealing as a reward than cash.
Gift Cards are more cherished and they have a longer ‘holding’ capacity, where they can be kept as a souvenir, whereas cash is so easily disposable.
Gift Cards also afford business owners the opportunity to reward their employees while also conveying some sort of familiarity with their employees. When employees get the idea that an employer has taken the time to learn their likes and dislikes, the type of food they eat, type of store they patronize etc, the employees feel a lot more appreciated and inspired to work that much harder.
In recent studies, the Incentive Research Foundation found that incentives increase work performance by an average of 22%. Gift cards can serve as the right incentive in that not only can it be a trophy, it is primarily money to an ‘appreciated’ merchant. It is also important to note that according to the research, majority of the participants said travel incentives and merchant based incentives were on top of their wish list. Wondering where to find them? GiftCardRescue.com affords business owners the chance to buy discounted gift cards in bulk as rewards.
Gift Cards have been the most in-demand gift items for the past two years and it doesn’t look like that will change anytime soon. Everyone loves to receive gift cards! be it for birthdays, anniversary, Christmas etc, it makes the perfect present since most people have no idea what exactly other people would like, what size or color and so many other factors. The recipient gets to decide what he/she wants and at their leisure can buy whatever they want, whenever, even being able to take advantage of department store sales and discounts. Even more interesting is being able to buy these gift cards and discounted prices! much lower than their face value.
Discount gift cards are sold (albeit very rarely) at department stores, but your best chance of buying gift cards at prices lower than their face value is on sites like GiftCardRescue. They are also great gifts for children in order for parents to watch where they are spending their money, or to prevent them from indulging in negative activities.
Some gift cards happen to be prepaid cards where the buyer gets charged a small activation fee. Keep an eye out to make sure you know exactly all the fees and restrictions attached to the card. Also pay attention to all the CARD Act provisions.
An advantage of using discount gift cards is that you never have to worry about being overdrawn. Sticking to gift cards that give you the ability to check your balance whenever you want to is also very important. With gift cards, you have a specific amount of money and once you use it up, that’s the ened of it.
The most popular gift cards, other than the big department stores – Wal-Mart and Target – are VISA, MasterCard and American Express. These cards are accepted in most stores unlike the more specific cards to individual stores, so gift card buyers are encouraged to purchase these type of cards.
Regardless of how much money you make or what part of the country you live in, it’s almost impossible to say you have not felt the impact of the economic turmoil we’ve all been facing over the past 5 years. People are working desperately hard to keep their homes, get out of credit card debt and lead a balanced life. One of the biggest financial concerns for most Americans is the credit card debts they carry, it’s not going anywhere.
Many people are starting to look for ways to curb their spending and save more money without drastically impacting their lifestyle. Using discount gift cards is a great way to do this. Gift cards gained some additional respect in March, when the Federal Reserve passed new laws to protect consumer spending using them. With these new protections, gift cards can be a good option for those looking to stretch their budgets.
- Cash in coins and redeem in gift cards. Some coin redemption machines, like those at grocery stores or banks, let you exchange your coins for gift cards. Some even offer a bonus for choosing a gift card instead of a cash voucher. Once you get the gift card, make sure to stick to the value on the card when spending and keep your cash away.
- Stick to your budget. Gift Cards can be a way to dedicate spending categories, similar to the “envelope” method of budgeting. For example, buy gift cards in the amount on your weekly grocery budget. The money will be gone from your bank account, eliminating the temptation to spend it on something else and possibly rely on credit cards at the checkout. You will stick to your budget and avoid adding debt. Most stores allow shoppers to “reload” gift cards anyway.
- Reach a goal. Some people purchase gift cards for themselves to keep their spending focus on track. For instance, if you want to lose weight, you might purchase gift cards to restaurants where you can get healthy lunches instead of hitting the fast food place. Again, because you have already allocated your spending, you are most likely to stick with your plans.
- Redeem rewards points for gifts. If you find yourself in some debt, you might have some rewards ‘points’. Converting these points into gift cards to give someone or to spend on yourself can keep you from reaching into your bank account. Log into your credit card rewards website to find out if you can convert rewards into cash or gift cards. Some credit card companies will double the value of your rewards at specific retailers.
- Save for a cause. If you know you want to complete a home improvement project in two months, you can estimate how much you would need to save every week. But if it is difficult for you to stick to your goal, instead buy gift cards to the home improvement store in the amount of the weekly savings. Again, you will avoid spending your money elsewhere – and at the end of the allocated time, will have enough funds on gift cards to complete your project without debt.
Here is a way to save money and indulge in a guilty pleasure. GiftCardRescue has McDonald’s gift cards at 10% off while supplies last. You know you’ve been craving a Bic Mac or McCafe. Click here to buy one. You can also see our entire list of restaurant gift cards here.
To Buy Gift Cards to your favorite stores, up to 30% off, see our complete list. You can also get gift card codes emailed to you if you prefer to shop online. Contact GiftCardRescue.com’s customer service for details.
Amazon.com is the biggest online store in the US. If you are struggling to get a last minute gift for a friend, family member or co-worker, you can never go wrong with an Amazon.com e-gift card. They can be used to purchase millions of items on Amazon.com from a huge selection of Books, Electronics, Music, DVDs, Software, Apparel, Toys, and much more.
- Amazon.com e-Gift Cards can be purchased in any amount from $5-$5,000
- The Gift Card Codes are emailed immediately to the recipient after payment is made.
- The e-Gift Card has to be added to the recipient’s account in order to use it. The email accompanying the card has instructions on how to add the gift card to your Amazon.com account.
- The balance on the card is automatically updated in the Amazon.com account after each use.
- The Amazon.com e-gift cards have no expiration and carry no fees
- They can be redeemed at Amazon.com or affiliate Endless.com
- Gift Cards cannot be used to purchase other gift cards on Amazon.com
- Amazon.com e-gift cards are not replaceable when lost, stolen, and destroyed.
To buy the Amazon.com gift card, click here.
Do you reward your customers or employees with gift cards? Are you trying to boast sales and attract new customers? One proven way to draw new customers to try your product or service is by offering gift cards as an incentive. The good news is that you can save money on gift cards when you buy in bulk. The minimum order for bulk gift cards is $500 ($1,000 for some merchants).
You can also buy wholesale gift cards and use them as employee rewards. It is said that recognition improves performance – when you motivate your employees, they in turn create exceptional experiences for your customers, which leads to increased sales. Gift Cards are a great way to accomplish this. You can buy gift cards to restaurants, department stores, or to popular superstores.
To buy bulk gift cards, click here.
If you are a regular reader of this blog, you have probably seen our series on “Where to Buy Gift Cards”. We got a question about gift card selections at Walgreen. Here is a blog post listing all the gift cards sold at Walgreens. (Updated on 10/27/2011)
Gift Card Selections at Walgreens
|Babies ‘R’ Us|
|Bass Pro Shops|
|Bath & Body Works|
|Bed Bath and Beyond|
|California Pizza Kitchen|
|Cheese Cake Factory|
|Chili’s Grill & Bar|
|Cold Stone Creamery|
|Maggiano’s Little Italy|
|Mastercard Gift Card|
|NFL Gift Card|
|On The Border Mexican Grill|
|Romano’s Macaroni Grill|
|Toys ‘R’ Us|
|Visa Gift Card|
Not all cards available in all stores. Call your local Walgreens store for complete list.
As you may be aware, the post office will begin selling gift cards in May 2011. Check out this post for more details. To start, only 2,000 locations will sell gift cards. They will add more locations in October 2011. We will provide information on which offices will be carrying the gift cards as they become available to be sure to check back here for a complete list.
Are you trying to complete your last minute shopping for the holidays? Have you found an online deal you can’t wait to get? Save even more money by purchasing gift card codes to over 300 popular merchants, up to 30% off.
Here is how it works:
- Visit GiftCardRescue.com and browse our list of discounted gift cards.
- Once you’ve found the card you are looking for, click “Buy” and purchase the card.
- Email our customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org and request that the gift card code be emailed to your email address on file. You can also call us at 1-877-800-4413 M-F (9:00AM – 5:00PM EST).
- Your gift code will be emailed to you the same day. All sales are backed by a 100% money back guarantee. How’s that for a quick turnaround?
To learn more about giftcardrescue.com, visit our website and see why the Wall Street Journal, NY Times, CBNC, Forbes, Smart Money Magazine and many other leading publications have all recommended GiftCardRescue.com as the place to buy and sell gift cards.