Welcome to the new and improved Giftcardblogger.com! As I mentioned previously, the redesign of the site was to make it more user friendly and provide easy access to the wide range of content on the site. For your benefit, below are the improvements to the site:
1. I have added the tabs at the top, which are “Featured” (which is a list of posts I am recommending to readers), “Commented” (which lists the posts that have attracted the most comments), and “Emailed” (which lists the most emailed posts).
2. The “Popular post” section on the right sidebar has been enhanced to include “All Time” popular posts (which lists the most popular posts on giftcardblogger.com since its inception), and “This Month” (which lists the popular posts for any given month in time).
3. The subscription box on the top right corner has been enhanced to include a better email subscription service from feedburner, which allows you to easily sign up for email updates from giftcardblogger.com. There is also the RSS subscription, with a link explaining what RSS is about.
4. I have add “Press my Buttons”, which allows readers to share posts they like with friends and other readers on social media sites like StumbleUpon, Twitter, Reddit, Yahoo Buzz, and Mixx among others.
5. The “Category” on the right sidebar has been expanded to help you find content easily.
6. The “Latest Post” box has been enlarged to allow the use of more images and hopefully improve the overall look of each post.
7. And finally, I plan to launch a Gift Card Forum shortly. More details on that in the coming days.
So, there you have it. Let me know what you think about the new site. My feelings will not be hurt, so feel free and tell me what you really think, but make it constructive, as in, what specifically you like or don’t like.
Finally, I would like to thank the folks at askgraphics.com for designing the site. I could not have done it without them.